What is YouTube Red and Their Benefits for Youtube Creators, Updated

What is YouTube Red and Their Benefits for Youtube Creators, Updated

What is YouTube Red and Their Benefits for Youtube Creators?

YouTube Red is a paid membership that gives you an enhanced, uninterrupted experience across YouTube and it is available for mobile phones, tablets, desktop computers, and TV’s. With YouTube Red you get ad-free videos which can be saved offline, Background Play, and Google Play Music subscription.

The revenue from YouTube RED will be divided at the end of the month to each content creator, going by how much “Watch Time” their content has. YouTube takes 45% of the revenue and remaining 55% is divided up between creators depending on watch time.

For subscriptions in the US YouTube Red costs $9.99 / month following the one-month free trial. iPad and iPhone users will have to pay $12.99 / month for YouTube Red if they sign up via the app, because Apple takes a 30% cut of all app revenue.

(Visited 78 times, 1 visits today)


3 thoughts on “What is YouTube Red and Their Benefits for Youtube Creators, Updated”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *