Top ways to make money online and offline
I’m going to tell you about all kinds of make money online programs. As there are lots of websites through which peoples make money but these are the secrets, I’m going expose in front of you.
Please take it seriously and be professional in your own field so that you have better perception of doing things and earning money as much as possible, you never expect.
1. Start your own website, blog or YouTube Channel
Monetize with Google AdSense
One of the most effective ways to make money online is through placing ads on your site. There are two popular types of ads:
CPC Ads: Cost per click ads are usually banners that you place in your content or sidebar. Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click.
CPM Ads: CPM Ads, or “cost per 1,000 impressions,” are ads that pay you a fixed amount of money based on how many people view your ad.
With the help of Google AdSense, you simply place the banner ads on your site, Google chooses ads relevant to your content, and your viewers click on the ads, you are paid for that click. This process is similar to YouTube channel.
You can also create An App and advertise on it.
This is very technical. This is only for, who have the proper app-development skills, doing this is going to be a significant undertaking. You can reach a massive audience of smartphone users by building a great app either it is Android and Ios. You need to come up with an idea that will sell. Make a proper App before doing the proper market research and analytics to come up with and advertise on it. This one is the fastest way to make money with. Now days, game App is most popular in android smartphones.
Tips and tools for blog, website and an App through which you can earn money as much as possible:
Behind every successful business and person has a story. They did the most amounts of work, energy and time to ensure that they were doing right for their customers. As long as you keep that in mind, and you don’t look for a quick success, you’ll succeed in the long term.
- Website Niche: Firstly need to find out what you’re good at and what you want to be good at like designing (graphics, textile, accessory) , photographer, digital marketing, search engine optimization, search engine management, writer etc., you do need to decide where you’re going to fit in if you want to make money in a long term.
- Website or blog’s custom domain: Create a blog with a custom domain like www.yourwebsitename.com. Adding a custom domain for your bog helps you to makes quick approval from Google AdSense through which you could advertise on it.
- Website or blog’s value: Adding value over time creates your target audience or visitors more easily and through which you could have more visitors on your site. It simply takes time but this will provide your long term money making thoughts.
- Create an email list provided by Mailchimp: One of the best ways to make money online is by marketing , you connect your blog with MailChimp’s hundreds of integrations, you can create targeted campaigns, automate helpful product follow-ups, and send back-in-stock messaging then send them better email. This is your greatest potential source of income online through blog.
- Don’t forget target: Give your leisure time to your blog or website for a long time. You also shouldn’t concern yourself with things like AdSense or other ads on a blog before you have around at least 1,000 visitors per day.
2. Affiliate marketing
When you join Affiliate marketing and choose the products that you want to sell, unique affiliate code has given to you as traffic to the target site. Most affiliate programs will offer text links, banners whereby you only have to copy the code and place it on your website to start referring traffic. When interested visitors click on these links from your site they get redirected to the product site and if they purchase a product or subscribe to a service you will get a commission on behalf of below program types:
- Pay per Sale: In this program, a percentage of the sale price paid to you when the purchase is completed.
- Pay per Click: In this program, you will get paid based on the number of visitors click on you affiliate link redirect to merchant’s website.
- Pay per Lead: In this program, you will get paid once the referred visitors provide their contact information on the target site by filling out a simple contact form.
The best affiliate marketing, you could start with ClickBank, Amazon Associates, the eBay Partner Network, or Commission Junction to explore.
3. Gigs on Fiverr
Fiverr is the leading marketplace, services starting at just $5, $10, $15 or much more. Millions of people buy and sell services every day. From business promotion, social networking and advertisement to funny videos, graphic design and translations, Fiverr give you the best platform to make money online as much as possible, it’s up to you. These services are called as gigs on Fiverr. You can find almost everything, you need. People from all over the world visit the site to offer their services and expertise.
4. Websites That Pay
you earn FREE gift cards for taking surveys, watching videos, shopping online and more!
You will be rewarded on these online activities:
Share your opinion and be rewarded while helping to shape future consumer products and services
Play your favorite arcade and puzzle games for free or compete for rewards, the choice is yours
Shop your favorite retailers for great online deals and get rewards from Inbox Dollars
You can earn $10 per test through visiting a website or an app, Complete a set of tasks, speaking your thoughts out loud.
This is a sponsorship marketplace website through which you can sign up and create your profile, linking to all of your blogs and social media accounts. You can bid on opportunities based on the client’s minimum and maximum price, and you can write a short pitch to grab the client’s attention.
5. Freelance Writing
This website is for readers who didn’t have any experience as writers but decided to put a list together and send it in. They will pay you $100 for your efforts. You don’t need to be an expert.
It works like this: You write your list (10 items per list minimum), you send it in, he reply and say “Great—we’ll publish it” and send you $100 by PayPal (don’t have an account? just make one—it’s easy and free
This site publishes top 10 lists that inform and entertain, focusing on topics that vary from the norm and touch on the bizarre and topics will be Lifestyle, Travel, Entertainment, Science, etc. Site will pay you $50.
A List Apart: This website publishes three types of content of writers
- Features will be around 1,500–2,500 words.
- Articles will be around 600–1,500 words.
- Mini-articles will be around 500–600 words.
This site will pay $50 per mini-article, $100 per article, and $200 per feature.
Tips and tools for serious writers to advance their careers. This will be free or paid subscription.
This site is for the user experience community readership consists mostly of user experience and interaction designers, but anyone interested in making the web a better place to be is welcome. The payment paid to you is unknown.
This website pay writers based on word count. The more words you write the more money you make and depending on where you are ranked as a writer will depend on your writing skills.
Textbroker is one of those sites that come from hiring great writers at a reasonable price to complete assignments quickly. Textbroker makes it possible to not only claim assignments but also set your own price for private clients that contact you through the system. This is a great system that allows you to make more money.
6. Sell Your Stuff
7. Work-at-Home Companies
You can submit your work, receive feedback, and you will get paid quickly with daily payments for your approved work. They make it easy to monitor your income and payment history using this site as much as possible.
At Leapforce, you will enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose when and the amount of time you work, allowing you to balance your career, family and friends. This provides an exciting home-based career opportunity where you can put your acute analytical skills to work, providing valuable feedback and critical insight for some of today’s leading companies. Home agents contract with Leapforce to provide search engine evaluation for Leapforce clients. You must be at least 18 years old to become an independent contractor that provides services to Leapforce. There is absolutely no cost to become an independent agent. Leapforce is compensated by our clients for the evaluation services provided to them.
8. Top Freelance Jobs Websites: